Winnipeg Folk Festival - Birds Hill Park Tickets
Hwy #59, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3W3
Customize your e-mail preferences and more on My Ticketmaster.
Customize your e-mail preferences and more on My Ticketmaster.
Winnipeg Folk Festival - Birds Hill Park Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsThe Winnipeg Folk Festival takes place in Birds Hill Provincial Park, located 34 km northeast of Winnipeg on Highway 59 (City Route 20).
The Winnipeg Folk Festival offers TRANSIT SERVICE to and from Winnipeg and Birds Hill Provincial Park. It is the quickest and easiest way to travel to and from the festival - even with your gear.
Copy link for more info:
ParkingFree parking is available near the Winnipeg Folk Festival Main Gate, including a dedicated area for special needs. The parking lot has only one road to enter and exit so come prepared to experience a wait at the end of the night when thousands of cars leave at the same time.
The best way to beat the traffic is to take the bus!
If you choose to drive please carpool with friends and remember to:
- Follow the instructions of volunteers - they have a system to
ensure everyone gets out as quickly and safely as possible;
- Be patient - anticipate a wait at the end of the night;
- Drive slowly, and give right-of-way to buses and at pedestrian
Vehicles parked in "no parking" zones, or overnight will be towed. If you are unable to drive home, please register your vehicle with a Safety volunteer at the Main Gate.
See parking info
Box Office HoursMain Gate:
Wednesday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Wednesday - Friday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Types of Payment AcceptedVISA, MC, CASH, DEBIT
Will CallNO WILLCALL
Accessible SeatingAn accessible seating area with power is available at Main Stage. Because the grounds are open and uneven fields, people in non-motorized wheelchairs may need an attendant.
General RulesPARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
Everyone is expected to follow basic rules relating to public safety, and community well being at the Winnipeg Folk Festival. Your attendance at the Winnipeg Folk Festival, the Festival Campground and/or Quiet Campground signifies your agreement to these rules, and failure to comply with any of these guidelines is grounds for eviction with no refund.
1) In the Quiet and Festival Campgrounds minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian, with a limit of four minors per adult who will be held solely responsible for the actions of the minors under their care. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age.
2) For your safety, vehicles and bags are subject to search by Winnipeg Folk Festival staff and volunteers, for stowaways, excessive amounts of alcohol, and all other prohibited materials.
3) The Winnipeg Folk Festival does not allow and may confiscate: illegal drugs; amplified music; drum kits, print materials for distribution; unauthorized generators; glass; pets, commercial vending, firearms, fireworks, and other explosives.
4) This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event. You are responsible to pack out everything you bring in. Campsite must be kept clean and maintained. Campsites must be vacated by noon on Monday.
5) You must bring sufficient resources (food, money, shelter, clothing/footwear) for your entire stay.
6) Wristbands must be worn at all times for entry into Winnipeg Folk Festival campgrounds and the festival site. Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, cannot be removed or replaced. If you remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry. Attendees must show to wristbands when entering the campgrounds or festival site.
7) Open alcohol is not allowed in the festival site, parking lots, on trails, roads, Pope's Hill or anywhere outside the Festival or Quiet Campgrounds. Alcohol is not allowed on the festival site unless it is purchased and consumed in the festival taverns.
8) Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, crude or rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in immediate eviction without refund.
9) You understand and accept that other than for personal use, no use of images, film, or video obtained at the event may be made without prior written permission from the Winnipeg Folk Festival. You understand that you have no rights to make any non-personal use of any images, film or video footage obtained at the event, and that you cannot sell, transfer or give images or footage to any other party except for personal use, and agree to inform anyone to whom you give footage or video that it can only be used for personal (non-commercial) use.
10) You acknowledge that people are using film, video and photographic cameras at the event and that your image may be captured on film, video or photographs which may subsequently be displayed or disseminated without your consent or payment of compensation to you and you release the Winnipeg Folk Festival from any legal liability for such filming, photographing or dissemination.
11) You consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the event. You release the Winnipeg Folk Festival and all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all legal liability for any such actions.
12) You assume all risks and danger incidental to the Winnipeg Folk Festival, including loss or damage to property, personal injury or death, and hereby forever release, discharge and hold the Winnipeg Folk Festival, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, agents or representatives harmless from any claim arising from such risk, even if arising from the negligence of the Winnipeg Folk Festival, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, agents or representatives, or by third parties, and you assume full responsibility and liability for your participation in and attendance at the Winnipeg Folk Festival.
13) All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason, even if the event is terminated early or cancelled due to, acts of nature, governmental regulation or conditions beyond the Winnipeg Folk Festival's control.
Children RulesAll children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children 12 & under are free.