|TICKETMASTER CANADA JOB OPPORTUNITIES|
Do you enjoy working with external clients on a daily basis? Do you enjoy supporting clients and being the first point of contact? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Ticketmaster Canada is seeking the right individual to fill a contract position of 14 months as a Client Service Representative in our Toronto office.
Reporting to the Client Service Manager, this position will support clients in creating entertainment events. This position includes the following duties and responsibilities:
Knowledge and experience within event ticketing and Box Office principles is an asset. Demonstrated personal computer skills with Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word and Excel) are essential. Knowledge of related Ticketmaster products such as TMConnect, PCI and Archtics are an asset.
- Event creation, maintenance and settlement on the Ticketmaster Host System for a variety of clients
- Client support including training of Box Office Staff
- The launch, training and implementation of new Ticketmaster products
- Liaise with other Ticketmaster departments to ensure effective delivery of services to Ticketmaster Clients
- Develop and implement special projects or system requirements in consultation with clients
- Make recommendations concerning changes to Client Services policies/procedures
- Ensure effective two way communications with clients
- Ensure compliance with Ticketmaster policies and procedures regarding event set up, contracting, and other areas
- Foster and maintain a positive and proactive attitude toward the company and its activities
- Support for subscription or season ticketing, as required
- Other duties, as assigned
The successful applicant will be detail-oriented, work well under pressure and have the ability to meet stringent deadlines and balance multiple projects at the same time. The ability to communicate well and develop favourable working relationships with both clients and staff in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
The successful applicant must be willing to work evenings, weekends and statutory holidays as required. Client Service Representatives carry cell phones and must be available on an on-call basis as required. A valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle are strongly recommended.
Cover Letter (including salary expectations) and Resumes should be submitted by April 30th, 2010 in confidence to:
Human Resources - Ticketmaster Canada LP
Subject line: CSR Toronto
*Only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.