|LIVE NATION JOB OPPORTUNITIES|
Who are we?
Electronic Nation Canada is the electronic dance music (EDM) division of Live Nation Concerts. Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Driven with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed with a passion for EDM. At Electronic Nation Canada, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As part of the Electronic Nation Canada team, you will oversee all aspects of the marketing of EDM events including but not limited to advertising, promotions and public relations. Please note that this is a temporary contract to September 2013.
- Quarterback the execution of self/co-promoted events as assigned; work with various partners and clients
- Negotiate, develop and execute marketing plans including budget management and accountability
- Liaise with Partners to determine on-sale dates and sales budgets; oversee the Event Operation
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Media
- Create, negotiate and execute promotion initiatives with media and sponsors; assist during the night of show
- Negotiate and execute ad buys/trade deals direct with Media where applicable
- Coordinate in-house advertising initiatives for all live events and assist with publicity strategies where applicable
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
Please email cover letter and resume to:
- A minimum of 5 years related experience and deep understanding of EDM
- Bachelor's degree in a Marketing or related area of study, or equivalent experience
- An understanding of Advertising and Promotional principles
- Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
- Ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
- A creative thinker and self-starter
- Available to work evenings and weekends as required
- A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Human Resources, Live Nation Canada
Subject Line: "Marketing Manager - Temporary Contract"
*We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.