Ticketmaster Fan Guarantee
- We sell only 100% official tickets. Our tickets come straight from the artists, teams, and venues so they always get you in, at authorized prices.
- We give you three days to change your mind. All tickets for participating venues and teams are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase, up until one week before the event.*
- We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price for participating venues and teams, up until one week before the event.*
- We'll refund your money if an event is cancelled. Get automatic refunds for cancelled events - and upon request if an event is rescheduled and you can't make it.**
- We're here for you when you need us. Contact us anytime with questions or problems, our fan support team is here to ensure you have an incredible experience.
- We let you know exactly where you're buying tickets. You'll always be informed if we send you to a partner site for more ticket buying options.
*Certain exceptions apply.
**We refund all fees except courier, and fees on certain Major League Baseball purchases. For ticket insurance refunds, please contact insurance provider.
Exceptions include VIP, Platinum and other premium tickets, tickets purchased through auction or resale, tickets purchased with additional related items or bundled products, tickets subsequently offered at a discount and tickets for participating teams' away games.Exchanges
One exchange per person, per event. Online or phone orders must be exchanged (new tickets purchased) via a Ticketmaster Customer Service representative. Tickets bought at retail outlets must be returned at the same location; retail outlets cannot exchange tickets bought online or by phone.