Its alwas fun to go watch a game in the Skcotchia bank Arena
- Current Location
- 2023-11-29Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Phoenix Suns
- 2023-12-01Friday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. New York Knicks
- 2023-12-06Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs Miami Heat
- 2023-12-13Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks
- 2023-12-15Friday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks
- 2023-12-18Monday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Hornets
- 2023-12-20Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets
- 2023-12-23Saturday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Utah Jazz
- 2024-01-01Monday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- 2024-01-15Monday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Boston Celtics
- 2024-01-17Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Miami Heat
- 2024-01-18Thursday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls
- 2024-01-22Monday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- 2024-01-26Friday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers
- 2024-02-09Friday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets
- 2024-02-10Saturday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- 2024-02-12Monday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. San Antonio Spurs
- 2024-02-14Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Indiana Pacers
- 2024-02-22Thursday 07:00 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets
- 2024-02-28Wednesday 07:30 p.m.Toronto, ONScotiabank ArenaToronto Raptors vs. Dallas Mavericks
Official Ticket Marketplace of the Toronto Raptors
Toronto Raptors History
The Toronto Raptors were founded in 1995 as part of the NBA's expansion into Canada. The Raptors have been the only NBA team based in Canada since the 2001–02 season. After acquiring eight-time All-Star Vince Carter in 1998, the Raptors set league-wide attendance records and made the playoffs from 2000 to 2002. Led by Carter, the Raptors earned their first playoff series win in 2001 and advanced to the Eastern Conference semifinals.
The Raptors didn't return to the playoffs until the 2006–07 season, when they won the Atlantic Division title. After Masai Ujiri joined as the team's General Manager in 2013, the Raptors became a consistent playoff team, winning five division titles and having their most successful season in 2018. The following year, during the 2019 playoffs, the Raptors earned their first Eastern Conference title and went on to win their first NBA championship, defeating the Warriors in 6 games.
Toronto Raptors Team Info
Year Founded: 1995
Team Colors: Red, Black, Purple, Gold, White
Team Rivals: Philadelphia 76ers, Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors
Toronto Raptors at Scotiabank Arena
The Toronto Raptors play at Scotiabank Arena, which is also home to the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League. Located adjacent to Union Station and the underground pedestrian PATH system, the arena is convenient to public transportation (TTC, GO Transit and Union Pearson Express) for fans attending events. Having opened in 1999, Scotiabank Arena has won more than 40 industry awards for the venue’s security, accessibility, fan service, environmental commitment, sales and box office service. It has a capacity of up to 19,800 people for basketball games, and has hosted over 39 million fans at over 2,600 events, including multiple NBA playoff runs and the 2016 NBA All-Star Weekend.
The Toronto Raptors’ 2023–24 regular season kicks off in October at home as the Raptors face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Raptors play their final game of the regular season at Kaseya Center in Miami, Florida against Eastern Conference opponents the Miami HEAT. Here’s a list of key games to keep an eye on:
- 10/25 vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- 11/02 @ Philadelphia 76ers
- 11/11 @ Boston Celtics
- 12/22 @ Philadelphia 76ers
- 12/29 @ Boston Celtics
- 01/01 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- 01/07 @ Golden State Warriors
- 01/15 vs. Boston Celtics
- 02/26 @ Indiana Pacers
- 03/01 vs. Golden State Warriors
- 03/25 vs. Brooklyn Nets
- 03/31 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- 04/10 @ Brooklyn Nets
- 04/14 @ Miami HEAT
Tickets for the 2023–24 regular season can be purchased on Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the Toronto Raptors.
The Toronto Raptors have made one appearance in the NBA Finals, in 2019, and won.
All 30 teams will participate in the Group Play stage of the NBA In-Season Tournament. Here’s a list of the Toronto Raptors’ Group East C matchups:
- 11/17 vs. Boston Celtics
- 11/21 @ Orlando Magic
- 11/24 vs. Chicago Bulls
- 11/28 @ Brooklyn Nets
The Toronto Raptors play at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The seating map for Scotiabank Arena can be viewed here.
The Raptors games are so fun, interactive and are great for the whole family. It's expensive but really enjoy going a couple times a year.
I brought my 10 year old for her first game and she had a BLAST! We were a little disappointed that there weren't any give-aways in our section (or in any of the upper bowl seats), as she was by far the loudest person in our area. It would be super cool if there were options for seat upgrades for first-timers.
The raptors consider certain games to be premium and charge double the price of a regular ticket. NBA Superstars sit out Toronto games far too often so you are basically paying extra to see bench players. Food and beverages are way to expensive borderline price gauging. Was very disappointed for the price I had to pay compared to the experience I had. This will probably be the last game I attend unless games become more affordable and less corporate.
We had so much fun! We had great seat. The vibe was amazing. My first live sports event and I don’t every watch sports and it made me a fan! I would have given it a 5* but the price’s of everything from the ticket to the parking to the food and drinks and merch. This should an event that people other than the privileged can enjoy. It’s a shame it’s only reserved for those with money.
Had a seamless experience from getting the tickets to entry and enjoyed the in game experience. Even better the raptors won.
The Good- greeted with a friendly smile season ticket holder. Clean area and friendly staff. Good side view seats. The Bad- Upper Deck 300 level tickets were more expensive than lower level seats at last sporting event I attended. The Ugly- a blowout game, a team did not show up to compete several wide open shots that missed and several uncontested shots that also missed the mark. They forgot they were all-star talented players.
Good sit l, good match, but not the results.. beautiful people around the event and inside the scotiabank Maybe they could open the door some earlier then one hour until the start match
While we may not have won the game; the team won us over. My nephew was there early and got to meet a few players. It was a phenomenal time!
Raptors aren’t good enough this year to justify their ticket pricing